Halloween is an exciting time of the year for families, especially the kids. Before you take the kids out to "trick or treat," make sure you check out our list of the best "trick or treat" apps for your iPhone and iPad.
The best iPhone and iPad apps for trick or treating
27 Oct 2013, by Rick Rockwell
If you think you are too old or too busy to dress up for Halloween, then check out this game for some Halloween fun!
- Dress as a vampire, a witch and much more
- Explore over 12 scary levels of unlimited fun
- Creative costumes
- Ideas for trick and treating
- 24/7 support
With Trick or Treat: Picture Me, you can take more than just photos!
- Take a photo of your kids and place them in funny Halloween costumes
- A great way to see what potential costumes may look like on your kid
- Good for getting laughs
- Easily flip through the pages
- Lets you have fun with the interactive sounds
Another Halloween bedtime story is featured in this cute app!
- Many whimsical characters
- Funny sounds
- Kids will surely enjoy this story
- Different narrator “voices”
- 14 leading creatures
Here’s good ole Millie!
- From the critically-acclaimed series
- Silly and funny tone
- 40 videos
- Collectible virtual stickers
- “Bedtime” mode
Charlie Brown is tailor-made for Halloween. Represent, Snoop!
- Create your own Peanuts character
- Millions of ways to combine costumes
- Narrated by Peter Robbins
- Digitally re-mastered
- Authentic art, voices, and music