If you or your child is struggling with or trying to learn various levels of math, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for math.
The best iPad apps for learning Math
22 Mar 2015, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
A great way to teach younger children how to do basic math.
- Designed for kindergarten learners
- Also useful for elementary kids
- Fun format
- Works like the old classic blackboard
- Conducts equations automatically
Taking algebra? Well then, this is the app for you!
- Helps you ace your math tests
- Intuitive problem-solving abilities
- Useful for solving root cube, root square and problems like f(x) and f(g)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Solves all equations
Apollonius is the first interactive geometry software. And it’s still the best!
- Extremely slick
- Lets you get clued in on planar geometry
- Provides a number of sources for both students and teachers
- Uses native touch screen
- Lets you draw geometric constructions
It's more than a ref, it's a teacher and a valuable resource all in one.
- Over 1400 math formulas
- Lists complete concepts and equations
- Good feedback from users
- Very affordable app
- Uniquely designed interface
A really cute app that can be used for elementary age kids.
- Fun math-based game
- Useful for elementary learners
- Aimed at improving your math skill
- See numbers fall from the sky and land on the clouds
- Create an equation to match the final figure in this game
A solid app that provides fun for young children. Games can be played with friends or parents.
- In-app ruler and compass
- Able to construct shapes
- Export and saving ability
- Email any resources
- Covers all kinds of mathematical subjects
This app helps your kids learn math by drawing!
- Full of action-y moments
- Easy navigation
- Updated curriculum
- Rich environments
- Encourages active learning
If you have a 5th grader, or teach 5th grade students, then check out this app.
- Very innovative functions
- Full interactive content
- Smart learning resources
- Very comprehensive functions
- Intuitive interface