If you're always stumped when it comes to mealtime, or need to plan out your meals in advance, then have a look at our list of the best iPhone apps for planning meals.
The best iPhone apps for planning meals
21 Mar 2015, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Planning foods has never been easier than with this app.
- Customizable meals
- Dozens of healthy recipes
- Make your own recipes
- Organizes intuitive grocery lists
- Saves money on weekly groceries
If you are going to try out this diet, then get this app.
- Perfect meal companion
- Instantly plans your meals for the day
- Downloadable recipes
- Add your own notes and links
- Lists complete nutritional info for every food group
Boost your metabolism and plan your meals with this great app.
- Over 1500 recipes
- Intuitive searching functions
- Find recipes easily
- Suggests ingredients
- Daily updates
An all purpose app for planning meals and weight management.
- Allows inputting of individual meal plans
- Searchable categories for meals
- Generates grocery lists for every week
- Efficient and balanced meal plan
- Easy touch interface
A handy app to create meals. It also has several intriguing functions and features.
- Generates lists from meals
- Easy searching
- Plans future meals
- Knows your usual dietary plan
- Add third-party items to any recipe
Take your meal planning to another level by managing recipes and more.
- Categorizes recipes
- Adds your recipes
- Intuitive syncing of data between different devices
- Automatically plans meals for all hours of the day Breakfast, Lunch, and/or Dinner
- Highly customizable