Managing your money can be a tricky thing and for most people it helps to have tools available to them that can make calculations easier. The following list of apps is all dedicated to offering financial tools and support so that you can create budgets, view your account details, move your money around, pay bills, and much more. They are designed to make your life a whole lot easier and make more sense when it comes to your financial portfolio.
The best iPad apps for loan calculator
9 Jan 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Here’s an app that helps people to pay off their debt in an efficient manner. If you are serious about paying off debt then you need to download this app today. Deft Free will help organize, monitor and payoff your debt by using what they call the Snowball method. This app has 3 built in calculators, which includes a hand loan calculator. There are so many features in this app that you will be kicking yourself if you don’t check them out. Password protect your account, track payments, use the payoff date calculator, add promotional APRs, view different strategies and more.
- A fantastic app for paying off your debt
- Includes many tools like a Loan Calculator
- Organize, Monitor and Payoff debt
- Password protection, Payoff date calculator
- Choose from different payoff strategies
There's no easier way to manage all your Capital One accounts while on the go than with the Capital One Mobile app. This app is meant to be used by Capital One Bank customers, Capital One 360 customers, and/or Capital One Credit Card Customers. Now you will be able to log on and see all your financial details immediately. Use this app to check your balance, pay a bill, deposit a check, schedule a bill payment, set up a money transfer, and even find locations. The app has been designed to be quick and easy to use so that you can get the information you want in a hurry.
- Access your financial information while on the go
- All you need to sign in is your online banking sign-in information
- The app can be used by Capital One Bank customers, Capital One 360 customers, and/or Capital One Credit Card Customers
- There are a large variety of tools and functions included in the app
Capitol One Mobile app review
Not everyone needs to be able to perform complex mathematical equations but there's a good chance everyone needs to perform basic calculations from time to time. The Calculator XL app is meant to be a smooth and simple offering that makes it possible for you to conduct basic math equations as well as some more complex ones. The user interface has been designed to look and feel just like a real calculator so it is familiar and easy to use. Because it has been specifically designed for the iPad the large screen makes the buttons very easy to press so there is no worry of tapping on the wrong key.
- Make use of this simple yet effective tool
- The design is made to look and feel just like a real calculator
- The buttons are all large and very easy to press taking full advantage of the iPad’s large screen size
Instead of downloading all kinds of apps to provide you with all the tools you need imagine being able to carry everything in one "toolbox" if you will. The AppBox app provides users with 11 different apps all in one offering. The idea is that you'll be able to streamline your apps and get rid of all kinds because this one does it all. The app features a currency tool that provides all the codes, a mirror, a days until tool, a date calculator to quickly calculate days between, a clinometer, a list of holidays for 83 countries plus the Jewish calendar, a loan calculator, a tip calculator, a price grab chart tool, and a unit converter.
- Perform all kinds of different functions thanks to this one app
- Each of the 11 tools are designed to be user-friendly
- Moving from one tool to the next is simple and smooth
- All of the tools offer large-sized screens so they are easy to read
There's no question about it, buying a house will likely be the largest purchase you ever make in your lifetime and with that said having the proper financial tools to help guide you in the process can make a huge difference. The Zillow Mortgages - Calculator & Home Loan Rates app can prove to be an incredibly useful tool. This app can help you determine if you're able to afford a house and how much you can afford. This allows you to enter into the home-buying process with confidence. Besides just being able to figure out what you can afford the app is able to break it down into your monthly payments and then show you how much of that payment is taxes, interest, mortgage insurance, and principal. The fact the app offers real-time mortgage rates will factor into how much you can afford. If you are already a homeowner there are refinancing tools available.
- Helps you to figure out how much of a mortgage you can afford
- The app is able to break down your monthly payments
- View real-time mortgage rates
Mortgage Calculator & Mortgage Rates for iPad app review
There's no need to head into the bank or rely only on your desktop in order to manage your Discover account details. The Discover Mobile app provides users with a large selection of tools and features so that you can log in and instantly get the information you want. With this app you'll be able to view your available credit and current balance, search your transaction history, download your monthly statement, view and edit your account profile, set up/cancel/or edit a payment, report a stolen or lost card, activate a card, and so much more. You will also be able to manage your rewards through the app. It's not just about your credit card though, use this app to also view all your bank account details, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer money.
- View your credit card balance and available credit
- Set up credit card payments
- View your rewards balance and redeem rewards
- View your bank account balance, make bill payments, transfer money, and deposit checks
Discover Mobile app review
Stay on top of all your bills and be sure never to miss a payment again thanks to the BillTracker Lite app. It doesn't matter what your bill is this app is able to track the information about each of them. Add such details as how much is due, the date it's due, if it is automatically paid, when it has been paid, and keep track of the confirmation number. There’s no need to try to keep track of all kinds of papers instead you can have everything in one handy location. You can view your bill payment history, set up reminders, change the currency, and also protect the information with a passcode.
- Track all your bills
- View your bill payment history
- Set up recurring bill payments
- Set up reminders to pay bills
- Choose your currency
- Protect your information with a passcode
- Export information to CSV
- The app supports Cloud storage
If you want quick and simple access to your USAA account information then the USAA Mobile app is the way to go. With this app you'll be able to make use of the wide variety of tools such as the loan calculator, the ability to find rental car locations, find ATM locations, and even get insurance cards. The app also makes it possible for you to manage your accounts by setting up transfers, bill payments, send money, and then track all your spending thanks to the Money Manager tool. You can manage your insurance claims from reporting a loss, to submitting the photos, and viewing the claim's status. The Investment Center is where you can get all the latest market news and quotes, and even place trades.
- Use the Money Manager to track your spending
- Manage your accounts, set up bill payments, transfer money, and send money
- Manage your insurance claims
- There is a loan calculator
- You can access the latest market news and quotes from the app
USAA Mobile app review
What's the best way to discover how much money you truly have? By using a money manager tool such as the Mint app that helps you to manage your money, set up a budget, and stay on top of all your financial activities. Whether you are trying to save for a big ticket purchase, trying to figure out if you can afford a vacation, or are just curious where you money goes each month this app can be useful. The app can be used on all your devices including the Apple Watch so that you can see all your accounts in one location, track your information, set up bill alerts and payments, check out your spending habits displayed on a graph or chart, and even enter in financial goals.
- Use this app to view all your account details in one spot
- Set up bill alerts and reminders
- The app supports the Apple Watch
- View your spending habits on a graph or chart
- Enter in your own personal financial goals
Keep Your Wallet In Check With ‘Mint.com’ AppBest iPad Apps For BudgetingBest iPhone Apps For Tracking BillsMint.com Personal Finance app reviewMint.com Personal Finance app review: stay on top of your spending
Now you can do your banking while on the go and always be aware of your finances thanks to the Chase Mobile℠ app. This app makes it possible for Chase customers to do banking anytime of the day or night, any day of the week. Launch the app to view your account balance, pay your credit cards, pay bills, send transfers, make deposits, and view your transaction history. The app is loaded with user-friendly tools meant to make banking quick and manageable. Set up a variety of push notifications, find the closes Chase ATM and branch, and even view your Ultimate Rewards details.
- Perform all your banking on the go 24/7
- View your account balance, set up payments, view your transaction history, make deposits, send transfers, and more
- Set up push notifications
- View your Ultimate Rewards details
- Find your closest Chase ATMs and branches
- The app is quick and easy to use
Best iPhone Apps For BankingChase MobileSM app review: take full control of your Chase bank account today
Are you curious about your credit rating, would you like to be able to see and check to make sure everything is accurate? The Credit Karma Mobile app can help you by providing users with a free way to get their credit report and score. The information is from Equifax and TransUnion so you know it's accurate and reliable. Additional features include credit alerts and push notifications, weekly updates of your credit report and score, the ability to monitor your information daily, and a variety of monitoring tools. The user-interface has been set up to be very quick and easy to navigate so your information is clear and easy to read.
- Get your credit report and rating through the app, the information is taken from Equifax and TransUnion
- Monitor your information daily
- Get credit alerts and push notifications
- There are weekly updates
- The app has been set-up to be easy to read and navigate
Credit Karma Mobile App Review