Being a business owner is challenging enough, never mind if you have a website that depends on customer traffic. The following list of apps can provide website owners and Internet marketers with all kinds useful tools that are able to generate reports, statistics, graphs, and more to help you identify the areas your site is doing well and the areas that could use some improvements. They are all user-friendly so there is no need to have any sort of professional SEO or AdWords knowledge.
The best iPad apps for SEO
11 Jan 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is one of the best Google Analytics apps for the iOS. It provides users with a solid interface, clear visualizations, readable fonts and effective graphs. The app has many great features like browser usage, demographics, search keywords, see referrals, bounce rate and more. Users must have a Google Analytics account to use this app. This free app does have ads, which requires an in-app purchase to remove the ads.
- Requires a Google Analytics account
- One of the best Google Analytics apps for the iOS
- A clean interface, Readable fonts
- View many pertinent stats for your site
- In-app purchase to remove ads
Sometimes your website needs a little help or at least a little insight into how it’s performing. The iWebmaster Tools app has been designed to provide users with an in-depth SEO report so that you can use the information and get your website to rank higher in the search engines. The app will analyze your headings, the text on the website, keywords, meta-tags, the website's title, and plenty more. The report then points out any areas that aren't strong and provides you with useful information on how to improve in those areas. This one is loaded with tools that range from basic to highly advanced depending on how much information you are looking to analyze.
- Take an in-depth look at how your website is performing
- Get useful advice that can help you improve your site
- Get higher rankings in the search engines
iWebmaster Tools app review: offering powerful SEO analytics tools to improve website performance
You're probably familiar with an audit where your finances are concerned but what about an SEO audit? The iSEO - SEO Audit Tool app is able to gather all kinds of information regarding your website's SEO stats. This information is then shown to you in a way that is easy to read and understand. View such statistics as Alexa Rank/backlinks/average load time, Google page rank/indexed pages/backlinks, link popularity, social mentions, Google+ share counts, Twitter mentions, and more. The app also keeps a history of your stats so you can come back and view it at any time.
- Provides website owners with a snapshot of their SEO stats
- View all kinds of information such as the website’s Google page rank/indexed pages/backlinks, and plenty more
- View social media mentions
- The app keeps track of the history of your stats
iSeo app review: the best seo audit tool
If you're a Squarespace customer then the Squarespace Metrics app is a companion tool that you will definitely want to have handy. This one is used to monitor a variety of performance indicators for your various websites. It's also able to shed light on your social media accounts. The user interface has a beautiful and modern look to it that makes it easy to use and very clean as you navigate through it. You can view a number of metric tiles in one grid and you can just press on them to reorder the tiles, show them, or hide them. Users can interact with each tile on the grid and there is an auto-play tool that allows the app to update and display all the metrics.
- A beautiful and modern approach
- The perfect companion tool for Squarespace customers
- This one is user-friendly and interactive
Squarespace Metrics app review: offering key performance data for your Squarespace site
It can be hard to get your website noticed especially if you don't know where you're going wrong or right. The SEO Edge app makes it possible to easily monitor the search engine ranking of your website for any keyword you want. You can get country-specific results and all results are straight from Google search. The app will show you the top 100 results and is able to sort all the keywords alphabetically or by ranking. The ranking changes are obvious thanks to the color coding. You can export content by graphs and your information can be backed up and restored by iTunes File Sharing.
- Start monitoring your website’s search engine ranking
- Get country specific results
- Monitor any keyword(s) you want
- The app provides user-friendly tools
- Backup and restore content by iTunes File Sharing
SEO Edge app review: powerful SEO tool to monitor search engine ranking
Don't make guesses where your website's performance and ranking is concerned especially when there are tools such as the SEO Tool — check site position app. This one has been created for website owners as a way to track the position of your site in various search engines. Track it in Baidu, Bing, Yahoo, Google, Mail.ru, and Yandex. The app is able to run in the background and provide you with charts and the history of your position changes. You can always import and export keywords from buffer and once your report has been created you can email it.
- The app offers a variety of user-friendly tools
- This is meant for website owners
- Check the website’s position in a variety of search engines
- The app can run in the background
- Import and export keywords from buffer
SEO Tool app review: checking your site’s search engine position just got easier
Here's your chance to submit your carefully designed web page or blog to a variety of blog aggretators and search engines with the SEO URL Ping app. The way this app works is you enter in the URL for the blog, webpage, or website that you want to Ping. Don't forget to include the title of your page. When you're done the app will take care of the rest and then provide you with results so you know which providers got your submission. It couldn't be any faster or easier than this and before you know it you'll be submitting to Google, FeedBurner, Yahoo!, PubSub, PingMyBlog, Blogs Now, and plenty more.
- Ping your blog, webpage, or website
- The app will let you know what sites the submission has successfully been sent to
- The app is quick and easy to use and takes care of all the work for you