If you like gardening, or want to learn how to develop that green thumb, then check out our list of the best gardening apps for the iPad.
The best gardening apps for the iPad
14 Apr 2015, by Christine Pamintuan
A reference guide for over 15,000 plants. Learn about the various type of plants and figure out which ones you want to plant in your garden.
- Enhanced for all iOS versions
- 15,000 plants
- Easy-to-use reference
- Prints directly
- Sortable species
Learn what it takes to be an organic gardener by getting this app. Plenty of great tips that you can implement today.
- Covers every area of gardening
- Eight main sections
- Lists principles of gardening
- “Acceptability” ratings
- Tips for soil care
There’s a reason why this app is called “essential." Download this app today and you will quickly learn why it's essential for your garden's success.
- Teaches you how to make a great backyard garden
- 30 common plant varieties
- In-depth information for gardening
- Tips for how to plant fruits
- Intuitive interface
If you aren't familiar with the practice of "moon gardening" then you should check out this app. It's arguably the best for this niche.
- Specific gardening advice
- Complete visual representation
- Dates current moon age
- Lists latest eclipses
- Also includes complete solar times
Here's an app for those of you looking to add some veggies to your garden. Provides tips and details on which veggies to add and more.
- Updated catalogue of veggies
- Complete tips to growing veggies
- Filters categories by season
- Links with native calendar
- 24/7 support