Do you find yourself forgetting important dates, appointments, and meetings on a pretty regular basis? There’s no reason to continue on like that when you can make use of a variety of different calendar-based apps whose sole purpose is to keep you organized. What’s great is that these apps make user-friendliness a high priority, so organization doesn’t become a part-time job for you. Instead, you can import content quickly and easily and then go about your day.
The best iPad apps for calendars
9 Dec 2016, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This smart calendar can be used with both Google calendar and your iOS calendar, making it much more convenient and efficient for iPad users. It has a clean look and fantastic interface that allows users to quickly add and manage their calendars. The app has multiple calendar views for days, weeks, months and more. There’s also real-time sync, the option to work offline, an advanced reminder system and more. There’s an in-app purchase to upgrade to the Pro Version.
- An intuitive calendar that even helps predict your entries
- There are 8 different calendar views
- Real-time sync with Google and iOS calendars
- Advanced reminder system, Works offline
- In-app purchase for the Pro Version
This stylish and intuitive calendar app is easy to use, powerful, functional and customizable. It has just about everything you could want in a calendar app. There are 6 different calendar modes, can display multiple calendars, custom reoccurring events, Reminders, passcode protections, personalize colors and fonts, share your events, intuitive gestures, add pictures for display, notification center widget, works on all iDevices and more. There are numerous in-app purchases for upgrades and add-ons.
- Stylish, intuitive and highly customizable calendar app
- 6 different calendar modes, Display multiple calendars
- Events and Reminders, Custom reoccurring events, Passcode protected
- Personalize fonts, colors, pictures for your calendars
- Numerous in-app purchases for upgrades and add-ons
OneStack Calendar has a minimalist interface that allows you to view more events with a quick glance than most other calendar apps. It's super easy to learn how to use and adding events and task list items is couldn't be faster. Once you've finished an event, delete it and go on with your day. Adding, editing, and deleting events is so simple, you'll never want to use another calendar app again. OneStack offers a multi-select mode to clean up your schedule, select multiple events, and delete events all at once. If you find you have a repeating event, set a custom event with an optional end date.
- No data is saved to OneStack servers so all data is completely private
- Multi-select mode saves you time
- Simple user interface
- Minimalist design
- Upgrade to Pro version with an in-app purchase
If you have a hard time using digital or analog clocks, then you'll like the See time - Visual Calendar app. It has the iPhone calendar feel but has special visual additions that include progress bars to show how much time is left before an event is set to start and how long until it is finished, and pictures to represent events. You can add multiple events a day, with them all shown in chronological order, see a monthly view that shows all the days in a month that have events scheduled, or use the search function to find certain events by name.
- All features are included when you buy the app
- Overview shows all active and completed events in one location
- Add multiple events
- See progress bars that show how long until an event starts or how long until it is completed
- Pictures represent events
Want to be able to connect your calendar with other people’s calendars? Raft lets you share your calendar so you can more easily plan events, or see what they have going on. You can create events with a photo background and fun GIFs, see upcoming plans, and share plans, start conversations, and get likes with the Feed feature. You can plan and chat inside each event, keep some events private if you want, and log in easily with Facebook. Want a separate calendar for just you and your partner or bestie? Go ahead!
- Add photos, GIFs, and emojis to your events
- Keep some events private and share others
- Log in with Facebook
- Free to use
- Share your calendar with friends and family
The FxTeam Economic Calendar keeps you in the loop with economy events in the Forex market. For over 10 years, people have been getting fresh, timely financial news from FxTeam and this is no different. You'll get the freshest stats data including commodities, goods, and stock index futures. The Forex indicators are updated in real time directly after their release, and there are different filters you can use so that you only see the information you want and need. You can customize the importance of news and add or remove news listings from other countries, add or remove whole sections, and tap on calendar events to see more information.
- Stay informed when it comes to economy events in the Forex market
- See updated actual values of Forex indicators in real time
- Remove or add news from other countries
- Tap on calendar event to go more in-depth
- Free to use
If you observe the Islamic Calendar and would like an app that recognizes these dates the Islamic Calendar app is a user-friendly option. This one displays the current Islamic calendar (Hijri) events and dates as well the Gregorian calendar dates. You can skip ahead to any year you want and see when events fall, you can view the current day's moon phase, and you can see the Hijri date displayed on the app icon. There are a few different themes to choose from, you can view the monthly calendar mode, and you'll find that all the tools and features are easy to access and use.
- View the current Islamic calendar (Hijri) events and dates
- View the Gregorian calendar dates
- There are a few themes to choose from
- Skip ahead to any year and view the dates
- See the Hijiri date on the app icon
Synk is one of those apps you can use to track anything: your TV shows, holidays, concerts, sports events, and school events are all built right into the app. It's fun and easy to use, and it's super easy to “synk” this app with iPhone Calendar, Google Calendar, and Facebook Events. You can share your plans, schedules, and photos, and your friends can comment on the things you share. Want to plan for the weather? You'll get daily and hourly weather forecasts! Beyond that, you'll also see who's invited, directions to the event, and a map. You can also subscribe to calendars for sporting events (NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL, and more).
- Use this calendar app to track concerts, sports events, school events, holidays, TV shows, and more
- Easy to connect with other Calendar apps
- One of the most fun calendar apps to use
- TIMESHARES lets your friends tell you when they can hang out
Do you want to always know what phase the Moon is in? Lunar Watch tells you what the moon will look like on a certain date from anywhere in the world. Take a quick glance and you'll see what it looks like in the future or past with tap or swipe left or right. You can customize the background to one of the preset options or create your own. Want to know when the next full or new moon is? That's easy. Some of the information provided by Lunar Watch includes your latitude and longitude, Moonrise and Moonset, Sunrise and Sunset, lunar illumination, and Moon age.
- Free with in-app purchase
- Lots of information provided
- Swipe or tap left or right to change date
- Research lunar phase for any date at any location
- Quickly find out when the moon is full next
Calendrium lets you find out everything about each day. You'll learn about historical events, the times of the sunset and sunrise, the length of the day, the number of the week, and more. You can find out about historical events that happened on this day in history and share with your friends via text message or Facebook, see what phase the moon is in, find out your geographic coordinates, find out how long today will last, and find out how many days since January 1/until December 31. No Internet is required.
- Pinch to zoom on planetary view
- Find out day length, sunrise and sunset times, week number, day number, and year
- Learn what happened on this day in history
- Share info with your friends
- No Internet connection needed