Whether you're considering keeping some house plants for the first time, or have had them for years, chances are that there's always more to know. Check out our list of the best house plant apps for your iPhone and iPad.
The best house plant apps for iPhone and iPad
11 Feb 2017, by Matt Tennison
This app will help you chart out your planting schedule for a vast variety of plants. It determines the right time of the year to plant a selection of herbs and veggies along with basic planting instructions to boot.
- Know how to take care of your plants
- Successfully grow plants within your home
- Learn everything you need to know about plants
- Different plant choices
- Over 90 herbs
This truly comprehensive gardening guide contains planting instructions, maintenance, harvest times, and potential problems along with solutions for a wide variety of vegetables and fruits that can be growing right in your garden.
- Unlock the secrets of a great backyard
- Lists 30 common vegetables
- In-depth information
- Eight garden fruits
- Useful blog posts
This is a powerful gardening reference app that will bring you information on more than 1500 plant species including high-quality photographs.
- 1500 plants
- Useful cultivation of gardens
- Share species via email
- Post any tutorial on Facebook or Twitter
- Updated resources
This app gives you very specific gardening advice in relation to the lunar calendar.
- Specific gardening advice
- Ideal for designing house plants
- Full moon info
- Precise moon phasing times
- Multilingual functions