Whether you want to improve your interactions with the local pharmacy, learn more about the medications you are taking, currently work in a pharmacy, or are thinking about a career in this field, then check out our list of the best pharmacy apps for your iPad.
The best pharmacy apps for iPad
30 Jan 2015, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
If you are about to take the PTCB exams to become a pharmacy technician, then you will find this app really helpful.
- Contains more than 1000 exam cards to help you study
- Universal app
- Categories of questions to strengthen your weak areas
- Questions are designed specifically to help you pass the test
- Covers five main areas of the PTCB
This app will teach you all yo need to know regarding the top 300 drugs required for school courses and NAPLEX preparation.
- Powerful search functions
- Note-taking abilities
- Bookmarking functions
- Self-contained app
- Optimized for all iOS device screens
This app lets you access the Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) on the go, no matter where you are and what you're doing.
- Multiple site access
- Up to six graphs per page
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual options
- Links to CPS website
- Terms and conditions are available
Whether you're a healthcare professional or a regular layman looking to understand the world of pharmacy or to simply lower your healthcare bill, this app is right for you.
- Medical dictionary
- Discount cards and offers
- Database of 12,000 images of pills and packages
- Controlled substances list labelled by US Department of Justice guidelines
- Consumer ratings and comments for prescriptions
If you are on regular medication then this app will enable you to manage all your prescriptions with ease as well as accrue huge savings on various products.
- Easy browsing functions
prescription to another pharmacy
- Create your own wellness account
- Allows online shopping
- Weekly periodicals