Application performs on-device high speed OCR and parsing of MRZ (machine readable zone) from ICAO 9303 compliant documents (passport, visa, ID card) and ISO 18013 compliant documents (driver's licenses).
No need to position the document carefully and precisely in front of the camera - just make sure, that MRZ in any way fits in frame (horizontally, vertically, diagonally) and camera is focused on the document.
MRZ will be detected, cropped, rotated, recognized, parsed and verified automatically.
- On-device computations only, no need for network connection
- High performance with high accuracy
- Works on the whole image frame, automatic detection of MRZ
- Works with live video stream or saved images
- Parsing MRZ lines to separate fields
- Verification of check digits
- Verification of dates for correctness (expiry date, dates existence, etc.)
- Verification of ISO codes (correctness and existence)
- Many custom / non-standard MRZ filling formats supported in parsing to fields for different countries
- SDK available for developers, easy to integrate into any application
MRZ OCR library is available for purchase separately.
Please contact us if you have any questions, issues or suggestions