Help children succeed in the Year 6 National Tests for Mathematics
Achieve offers a tried and tested formula for raising attainment in the Year 6 National Tests (SATs). Schools have been using Achieve revision and practice questions books for over 10 years to improve children’s National Test results and this tried and tested method is now available for iPad so that children can revise anywhere.
This app is ideal for a single child to use as revision. There is also a multi-user version for schools.
Achieve 100 – Year 6 Mathematics app includes:
• 9 quizzes made up of 300 interactive questions covering the topics that will be tested in the Year 6 national tests (SATs) from 2016
• Bonus questions covering more demanding content that can be unlocked when children get enough questions right.
This app will:
• Familiarise children with the style of questions that will be set in the 2016 national tests
• Revise the topics that could be tested in the national tests
• Help to identify children’s strengths and weaknesses to help guide revision
Topics covered include:
• Addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
• Fractions, decimals and percentages
• Ratio and proportion
• Geometry: position and direction
• Geometry: properties of shapes