Once upon a time, there were animals living in the forest. One day, the competition was arranged to select the strongest of all. The 12 winners of this competition will become a special powerful animal protecting the forest they’re living. Such 12 winners are later becoming the sign of Chinese zodiac as we all known. What is the story after that? What happen to those 12 winners? This is the game that you can select the character following your sign of Chinese zodiac and entering the Zodiac battle war.
Enjoy your childhood feeling with new style of Rock-Paper-Scissors (RPS) challenge. Pick your cute Chinese zodiac character to join in battle war and beat your opponent with RPS cannon. You can choose to fight with Panda Sensei (Endless + Advance mode) or fight with your friend (Multiplayer mode) and find out who is the greatest fighter in RPS battle war (This feature only available on device version).
HOW TO PLAY:
- Rock Paper Scissors works as you expect.
- it will start with a random symbol. Touch the console display screen where you want it to take any action such as release the rock paper scissors or any special skill for counter the opposite player
- Play against your friends (on the same device) or test your luck against the A.I.
[Rock beats Scissors - Scissors beats Paper - Paper beats Rock] So that’s why we call rock Scissors Paper It’s easy just like that
- New style of classic RPS duel : Choose the right RPS cannonball to beat the component’s.
- Strengthen your fight with Special skills.
- Endless mode : Long fight with Panda Sensei who is going to get stronger in each level.
- Multiplayer mode : Fight with your friend on the same device and find out who is the strongest (This feature only available on device version).
- One touch control
- Colorful graphics and animations
- Special Zodiac Character design
- Multi-hit Combos and special skill
- Free, fun and easy to play!
This free version of Rock Paper Scissors contains third party advertisements.
If you encounter any problems with the game, please email the device you're using, Android OS version, and a detailed description to email@example.com
Please don’t leave support problems in our comments – We respond to support emails and the problem will be fixed as soon as possible.