We are a friendly, inclusive two form entry primary school set in lovely grounds. The school is additionally resourced by the local authority for children with Visual Impairments. We have high expectations of our children: in their work and in their behaviour. Simply put, we expect children to work to the best of their ability, to show kindness to those around them and to take responsibility for the care of their environment. We aim to be an inclusive school, where all are valued within an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust, and we strive to make each child's time with us, purposeful, challenging and enjoyable.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand