At Oldswinford, we pride ourselves in our warm, caring and supportive ambience, with a truly inclusive atmosphere and learning environment. We believe that each child needs to develop confidence, empathy and resilience to enable them to be eager to try new ideas, new learning and always strive to do their best. As a school community we work hard to ensure that individuals achieve their maximum academic potential and nurture a love of lifelong learning. We will support your child to develop a strong, happy and balanced personality in adult life, equipped with the tools and skills needed to succeed in their chosen path. Skills such as: The ability to articulate their ideas; work independently and alongside others; show motivation and resilience and be emotionally secure enough to build and sustain meaningful and fulfilling relationships. Our curriculum is ever-changing and robust. All our staff work together to develop creative and exciting learning experiences through a thoughtfully designed learning journey within their current year group and across the school. We model a listening approach within our school family and encourage a relationship with parents built on trust, honesty, cooperation and mutual respect.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand