Access your UNIX, Linux and Windows applications directly from your iPad. Developed by the maker of Hummingbird Exceed.
OpenText Exceed TurboX makes UNIX, Linux and Windows applications and desktops accessible over the web so that users can access their mission critical applications running in a secure data center.
With Exceed TurboX, engineers, IT managers, and back- and front-office workers can access line of business applications and desktop environments from their Apple iPad. With multi-touch gesture support and a virtual keyboard and mouse pad, you can smoothly navigate high-power applications that are not designed to run on tablet computers. Exceed TurboX also allows you to suspend and resume your session and share screens with other users to collaborate on the go.
You can access our demo server to immediately explore the features and power of Exceed TurboX for Apple iPad.
In order to connect to your own desktops and applications, you will need to install Exceed TurboX 11 in your data center. Please contact OpenText for more information on how to download and install Exceed TurboX.
- View and interact with complex 2D and 3D applications running on a remote physical or virtual host
- View and interact with remote UNIX, Linux and Windows desktops
- High speed, adaptive protocol provides fast, responsive remote display optimized for your network conditions
- Virtual keyboard including all advanced function keys
- Suspend sessions, and resume them later
- Auto-suspend feature keeps your session running in case of network disconnection
- Automatically resume access to hosts when the iPad wakes up
- Seamlessly transfer application and desktop sessions between all client platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac, iPad
- Share sessions in collaboration mode with other Exceed TurboX users for collaborative design
- Smooth navigation with multi-touch gestures
- Support for encrypted connections with SSL and SSH protocols
- Built-in video output support to display iPad screen on an external projector (when supported by hardware)
- Field-tested technology endorsed by hundreds of thousands of users in mission critical environments