Real 4x4 trails—proven fun places to go! App contains over 600 of the most popular off-road trails in Colorado, California, Arizona and Moab, UT. All trails have been driven and GPS tracked by scouts of FunTreks Guidebooks, Inc. App provides trail descriptions, difficulty ratings, directions to start, track logs, waypoints, digital maps and real-time positioning.
- Easy, moderate and difficult routes for all skill levels and vehicle types, including stock 4x4 SUVs, hard-core rigs, UTVs, ATVs and dirt bikes.
- Simple, intuitive and very easy to use. “Tech savvy” skills are not required.
- Detailed satellite views when online. While online, one-click quickly downloads terrain maps for offline use. Downloaded maps operate at zoom levels 11-16.
- No need for a stand-alone GPS device. Just use your GPS-equipped phone or tablet to follow the trail and see your exact location.
- Provides live, turn-by-turn directions to start of trail using “Apple Maps,” plus detailed directions written by a person who actually drove to the trailhead.
- See your GPS location and elevation by touching the blue locator dot. Touch any waypoint to see its GPS location.
- Sampling of over 600 trails includes: Colorado’s Holy Cross, Black Bear Pass, Pearl Pass and Aspen Mountain; California’s Rubicon, Dusy/Ershim and Mojave Road; Arizona’s Broken Arrow, Woodpecker Trail, Bloody Basin and El Camino Del Diablo; and Moab, Utah’s Easter Jeep Safari trails plus trails in Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
- Trails are fully documented in FunTreks, Inc. printed guidebooks (previewed but not sold in this app). FunTreks, Inc. is a Colorado-based company dedicated to providing trusted products and personalized service. Call toll-free at 877-222-7623 to talk to our trail experts or visit our helpful website at www.funtreks.com.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.