In this interactive UMIGO appisode, Bean, Bit and Dizzy are the Ghost Subtractors! They need your help to subtract all the prankster ghosts from a haunted hotel. Learn all about subtraction as you clear the hotel of its spooky guests!
UMIGO—You Make It Go—is a fun, vibrant world of adventure that uses the building blocks of math to engage early elementary age kids in narrative-driven interactive appisodes. Using stories, music videos and games starring best friends Bean, Bit and Dizzy, UMIGO helps children become active learners and develop the math skills they need for effective reasoning and problem solving. UMIGO’s educational content is aligned with the Common Core Standards for Mathematics for first and second grades.
Keep learning online with more appisodes at www.umigo.com and off-screen with UMIGO’s free downloadable at-home activities!
• Help Bean, Bit and Dizzy capture all the ghosts and megaghosts in the haunted hotel!
• Learn subtraction to help the Ghost Subtractors subtract ghosts from every room!
• Children learn to apply their math skills through fun and engaging interactive sequences
• 10 minutes of fun animation between interactive components
• Pedagogically correct teaching of subtraction
• Makes learning outside the classroom exciting with activities, ghosts, megaghosts, and the super cool Ghost Subtractor gear! Who knew subtraction could be so fun!