In this interactive UMIGO appisode, guide Dizzy as he competes in a stinky competition and learn how to compare numbers using the greater than or less than symbol! To win the competition, kids must help Dizzy leap over smelly toes and duck under rotten fish as they learn to compare numbers big and small.
UMIGO—You Make It Go—is a fun, vibrant world of adventure that uses the building blocks of math to engage early elementary age kids in narrative-driven interactive appisodes. Using stories, music videos and games starring best friends Bean, Bit and Dizzy, UMIGO helps children become active learners and develop the math skills they need for effective reasoning and problem solving. UMIGO’s educational content is aligned with the Common Core Standards for Mathematics for first and second grades.
Keep learning online with more appisodes at www.umigo.com and off-screen with UMIGO’s free downloadable at-home activities!
• Help Dizzy win the stinky competition by comparing numbers!
• Children learn to apply their math skills through fun and engaging interactive sequences
• 10 minutes of hilarious animation between interactive components
• Pedagogically correct teaching of number comparison using the greater than or less than symbol
• Makes learning outside the classroom exciting with activities, smelly toes and rotten fish—who knew comparing numbers could be so fun (and stinky)!