Calling all interns, job-seekers, and employers:
This app was designed to help you find your dream job. The first step is helping job seekers understand what they were meant to do by helping them micro experiment with multiple career opportunities through challenges, micro internships, job shadows and/or mentorships. Once their career confidence is boosted and they've gained some skills, the algorithm shifts to start matching them with paid and full time opportunities that help them do work they love with people they like. Employers post opportunities to help them along the way.
Opportunities on internrocket:
- job shadows
- part time jobs
- full time jobs
33% of people who apply for an opportunity on internrocket are hired!
FEATURES for job seekers
1. Create a free account
2. Powerful search features
3. Get your top matches for free
4. One click apply to internships, challenges, micro-internships, mentorships, job shadows, part-time and full-time jobs.
5. Direct message companies with questions about opportunities.
6. Customize notifications for instant notification of awesome opportunities
7. Work internships through completion right on the app
8. Earn reviews and references to build your resume
9. Add video to your profile
10. Connect your Khan Academy account
FEATURES for employers
1. Create a free account
2. Post unlimited internships, challenges, micro internships, mentorships, job shadows, part-time and full-time opportunities.
3. Powerful search features for recruiting
4. Compare candidates with one click hiring
5. Direct message candidates and interns
6. Customize notifications for instant notification of awesome candidates
7. Internships program dashboard; see all open postings and their current status from one dashboard so you know what needs your attention at a glance. Manage your whole internship program from one place. Post opportunities, compare and message candidates, one click hire, and work the internship through completion with reviews and ratings all in one place.
8. Departments and multiple admins; ideal for an internship program that doesn’t burden your team. Anyone in your company can create postings, compare candidates, one click hire, and manage their interns all the way through the completion of the internship, challenge, micro-internship, mentorship, job shadow or contract job.
9. Create posting with multiple positions available and fill more slots quicker and easier.
10. Advanced matching based on where the candidate is at in their career confidence life cycle. If you’re using an internship program as a pipeline for your next hire, it’s great to know the candidate is confident that they love what you do.