Tokyo Japan Hotel Travel Booking Deals help you to find the best hotel deals from all major travel websites with one quick and easy search.
Tokyo may be forever reaching into the future but you can still see traces of the shogun's capital on the kabuki stage, at a sumo tournament or under the cherry blossoms. It's a modern city built on old patterns, and in the shadows of skyscrapers you can find anachronistic wooden shanty bars and quiet alleys, raucous traditional festivals and lantern-lit yakitori (grilled chicken) stands. In older neighbourhoods you can shop for handicrafts made just as they have been for centuries, or wander down cobblestone lanes where geisha once tread.
From giant robots to saucer-eyed school girls to a certain, ubiquitous kitty, Japanese pop culture is a phenomenon that has reached far around the world. Tokyo is the country's pop culture laboratory, where new trends grow legs. Come see the latest looks bubbling out of the backstreets of Harajuku, the hottest pop stars projected on the giant video screens in Shibuya, or the newest anime and manga flying off the shelves in Akihabara. Or just pop 'round to the nearest convenience store to pick up treats in wacky flavours emblazoned with cute characters.
Tokyo's neon-lit streetscapes still look like a sci-fi film set – and that's a vision of the city from the 1980s. Tokyo has been building ever since, pushing the boundaries of what's possible on densely populated, earthquake-prone land, adding ever taller, sleeker structures. Come see the utopian mega-malls, the edgy designer boutiques from Japan's award-winning architects, and the world's tallest tower – Tokyo Sky Tree – a twisting spire that draws on ancient building techniques. Stand atop one of Tokyo's skyscrapers and look out over the city at night to see it blinking like the control panel of a starship, stretching all the way to the horizon.
No fees, no mark-up - 100% free! You can now search over 5 million hotel deals in over 120,000 destinations worldwide from this app.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests.
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format.
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers.
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best rates available for all our partner booking sites.
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more.
• Compare accommodation prices across hundreds of sites and apps in just one quick and easy search.
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice.
• Support 40 languages and 120 currencies.
• Chat forum for travellers worldwide.
• Create a free postcards and share with friends.
• Travel calendar to help you plan your vacation.
• Photo gallery of the places of attraction.
• Tips on how to travel for free.
• We welcome feedback in the contact us section.
Tokyo Japan Hotel Travel Booking Deals is the only hotels app you’ll ever need!
Hostel and motel listing is also in our app. Book your room now!