The Holy Quran is a compilation of the verbal revelations given to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) over a period of twenty three years. The Holy Quran is the Holy Book or the Scriptures of the Muslims. It lays down for them the law and commandments, codes for their social and moral behaviour, and contains a comprehensive religious philosophy. The language of the Quran is Arabic.
Besides its proper name, the Quran is also known by the following names:al Kitab The Book;al Furqan (The Discrimination): al Dhikr (The Exposition); al Bayan (The Explanation); al Burhan (The Argument); al Haqq (The Truth); al Tanzil (The Revelation); al Hikmat (The Wisdom); al Huda (The Guide); al Hukm (The Judgment); al Mau'izah (The Admonition); al Rahmat (The Mercy); al-Noor (The Light); al-Rooh (The Word).
The Holy Quran is divided into thirty equal parts also known as thirty PARA's (chapters). In this app you can recite the 26 PARA (chapter).
1. You can recite The Holy Quran (Para 26) offline as well.
2. You can save any page to your gallery.
3. You can share any page via Email / Facebook / Twitter.
4. Easy navigation by scrolling page left or right.
5. You can quick jump to any page.