Ivey's Pharmacy is a proud member of the Mineral Point community and has been serving the community since 1843. Ivey's Pharmacy was originally Rodulph's Drug Store. In 1853 it became Vivian's Drug Store until 1905 when it was purchased by Charles Ivey. Charles and his son Harry operated the business for nearly 100 years-until 2001 when ownership transferred to Ed Sayre, the current propietor.
Ivey's Pharmacy is proud of the history and connection to Mineral Point and strives to provide contemporary pharmaceutical service while maintaining old-fashioned, personal care.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates