The frozen tundra might not be a fun place for life, but that doesn’t stop a momma polar bear getting ready to have some sweet cubs who will grow and play in the Arctic. Can you help?
The polar bear mommy is ready to have her newborn baby in her frozen habitat. You need to care these animals like they were your own pets! Make sure that the mommy polar bear is safe and happy during her pregnancy. Provide care for the newborn baby to make sure that she is healthy and ready to grow.
How to Play:
• Take care of the polar bear mommy
- Use the different tools provided: blood pressure monitor, stethoscope, thermometer, weight scale, vitamin C pills, ultrasound
• Help the mommy get ready for baby
- Get her knitting scarf, gloves, jumper, and socks
• Music can sooth the savage beast that is a mommy waiting for the birth of her baby
- Use the MP3 player with music
• Feed the mommy foods tasty for polar bears
- Prawns, salmon, salad, milk, cake, apple
• The newborn baby polar bear is here!
• Keep the baby clean
- Bath time: use the water thermometer, soap, shower head, and towel
• Baby care
- Pacifier, diaper, talcum powder, and baby bottle
• Play with the sweet baby
- Snowman stuffed toy
• Dress up time for both mommy and baby
An animal giving birth can be a wonderful event. Who doesn’t love a baby animal all ready to grow, explore and play? Download today to help the momma polar bear care for herself and her sweet bundle of joy!