Story Lab is a story making studio for kids 5+, developed by a teacher in line with the Common Core Curriculum. It’s fun, creative and educational - they don't even know they're learning!
"An exceptionally unique story making app which immediately hooks students and draws them into the story making and editing process. Excellent for fostering creativity, imagination and storytelling skills. Highly recommended!" - Helen Wagner, M.S., CCC-SLP
"This app is great for broadening not just kids’ vocabularies, but also their minds." - 5 stars (Fun2Tap)
- Solve fun word games and challenges to build descriptive vocabulary.
- Identify moods and add emotional music to bring stories to life.
- Create sound effects and record own voice.
The Story Lab galaxy is filled with fun story planets, each with its own adventure. Visit the spaceship coolification station, make your own sound effects and add crazy modifications to make them even cooler!
Common Core learning features
- Build descriptive adjectives and adverbs
- Learn more advanced verbs
- Interpret moods and emotions
- Read along with story narration
- Understand story structure
- Create engaging audio recordings of stories
Music and Arts learning features
- Break creative processes into logical steps
- Learn basic editing studio functionality
- Understand how to use music purposefully to enhance moods
- Create soundscapes
- Learn how media is combined to engage an audience
- Exciting story planets and adventures
- Massive library of awesome music
- Voice and sound effect recording
- Coolify sound effects with audio modifications
- Get a finished animated story to show to friends and family
Appropriate for kids aged 4+
- Parental gate
- No third party advertising or social media links
- Fun and intuitive play
We take privacy and kids’ digital safety very seriously. To find out more about our approach, please visit http://techspaghetti.com/privacy