Triprecall organizes your photos, videos, and voice notes from your trip or celebration, and delivers them to another iPhone/iPad user or to your TV using AirPlay or our interactive TVos app- Triprecall (separate purchase).
Use Triprecall-M, to capture those moments on your trip, organized by location and date. Then share them to anyone who has this app or Triprecall on their latest generation Apple TV.
- create a map-based trip with the ability to attach media notes (photos, video, voice, text) to the trip
- create waypoints and attach media notes to each of them
- share your trip with anyone else who has Triprecall-M or Triprecall on their new Apple TV
- use AirPlay to play a trip directly from your iPhone/iPad to any 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation Apple TV.
Triprecall uses your iPhone's capabilities to assemble and share trips. You may view the trip (movie) directly on your iPhoneiPad, or on your TV via AirPlay. You may also share your trip with another person who has Triprecall-M or Triprecall for TVos. In this case, it uploads your trip into a special secure area in your Dropbox account and shares them with the people who you choose.
Notes & Cautions:
- When sharing the trip, both the sender and the receiver must have a [free] Dropbox account. The trips are stored in the sender's account.
- Triprecall uses GPS and WiFi-based location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.