“The best app that enables you to enjoy ASMR videos with ease”
ASMR Player is an app that allows you to enjoy a number of different sounds that make you feel good.
ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) is a newly coined word to describe a cognitive phenomenon of feeling psychological satisfaction, pleasure, or have pleasant goose bumps through natural sounds from everyday life or other visual and audio stimulations.
When was the moment that sounds from your everyday life made you happy?
Maybe when your lover whispered sweet words into your ears, when your friend combed your hair, or when you had a shower on a steamy summer day.
ASMR Player will bring out your happy memories through a variety of ASMR videos.
ASMR Player has more than 50 triggers and approximately 70,000 ASMR videos created by 700 ASMRtists.
- Set up your preferred ASMR triggers to get automatic recommendations for customized ASMR videos.
- Keep and manage your favorite ASMR videos in playlists.
- Set up Sleep Timer if you want to hear ASMR before going to bed.
- Set up a specific section of the video to be played.
- The background play function which allows you to listen to ASMR while you are using other apps.
- Sleep Timer Setting / Repeat Play / Shuffle / Screen Quality Setting / Play Section Setting / Background Play
whispering, reading, storytelling, softspoken, accent, inaudible, ambient, tapping, scratching, flipping, typing, crinkling, eating, chewing, rubbing, writing, drawing, notalking, roleplay, cleaning, hair, massage, makeup, brushing, teacher, boyfriend, girlfriend, doctor, bath, visualization, light, hands, touching, effect, binaural, panning, nature, hypnosis, meditation, unboxing, music, whitenoise, water, mouth, game, experiment, lullaby, relaxation.
** ASMR can NOT be used for treatment purposes, and no medical effectiveness has been scientifically proven.
** As this app uses YouTube API, WHOOPERSOFT is not responsible for any rights associated with the videos on this app.
**Related keywords: sleep sound, relax and sleep, meditation music, sleep hypnosis, calming sounds, natural sounds, brown noise, white noise, baby sleep, night sounds, fall asleep, ambient sounds, anxiety, sleep help.