"Not going to lie, this is my absolute favorite app" - GIZMODO
"Photos sync smoothly, the app supports big albums and everything simply makes sense" - TECHCRUNCH
Comet allows you to automatically get your friends' photos after moments with them.
After events like wedding, party, travel, concert, beach holidays, family event…we never EVER get the pictures taken by the others once back home.
WHY USE COMET?
- Totally free, secure and private - share as many pictures as you want in a secure, private collaborative photo album hidden from social networks.
Comet will NEVER EVER see, transfer, sell or use your photos.
- Automatic gathering - within Comet, the pictures are shared even when your phone is locked in your pocket, without consuming more battery than usual.
- Comet on the web - Some friends can’t attend your event? Send them a private link from the app, and grant them access to a web version of your album.
HOW IT WORKS?
1.Create a collaborative photo album, before, during or after any event
2.Invite the people who matter
3.Add your pictures and enjoy the ones added by the others
VERY USEFUL FEATURES
- Automatic sync - you joined an album and you took awesome pictures with the native iPhone photo app ? Come back in Comet, your 30 pictures are pre-selected, you can add them all (or deselect the ones you don’t want to share) and validate the operation. Poof! in 3 seconds, you just shared 30 pictures with all your friends and you can even put your phone locked in your pocket.
- Cloud albums - activate the option to keep all your photos and albums on your phone even if it's completely full (you will need an internet connexion to browse your albums..yes..it's obvious).
- Weez - a friend joined your album but didn’t add his/her pictures (rascal)?! Weez him! He will receive a push notification to recall him he should add his pictures if he wants you to stay his friend :)
- Album export - you can export any album directly in your camera roll, the « export my album » feature is intended to do that.
And much much more...
A question, a comment or an encouragement, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org