FSI French Phonology
The Foreign Service Institute teaching material is the gold standard of language assimilation courseware.
With FSI French Phonology you will develop confidence in speaking and hearing key sounds or phonemes of the French language. The material covers listening, reading and imitation of French, with supporting exercises to compare and contrast different French words and highlight incorrect pronunciation. So soon you'll be able to say a few things in French yourself!
Each lesson comprises of three parts:
1. A short dialogue to learn and use for role play
2. Expansion of the sounds in the dialogue in different contexts
3. Tests to review the material of the lesson
We take the renowned Foreign Service Institute teaching material of diplomats and present it as an interactive application combining all the text and the audio into a synchronized application to support the modern learner.
• Easily replay a frame to hear the entire audio again in context with the replay button
• Listen again to a word or phrase within a frame by selecting the item of interest
• Navigate backwards and forwards through the frames or even pages, sections and chapters via the index
• Listen to and compare over 1300 spoken words and phrases in a searchable alphabetical list extracted from the course material