The Drink Right App will track and convert alcohol intake quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the standard units of alcohol to empower consumers with an easy way to remember the Drink Right guidelines that surround moderate alcohol use limits. You can also call yourself a taxi from the app.
The Drink Right Mobile App will work as follows:
• The user will enter his/her information such as name, age, weight, height, email address and preferred drinks which may contain the calorie and alcohol content.
• User will tap on the drink icon or name. Choose drink type and serving volumes.
• The user would be able to enter the amount of drinks that they would like to consume or the amount they have consumed.
• The app will immediately tell the user that they have had enough drinks and stop or let them know when to drink water, eat food or slow down their intake.
• Partnership with a taxi company to provide services when someone needs a taxi