Boost your kids' cognitive skills in Neuronsurge's playful interactive brain training. Our digital stories improve children's assessment, social, audio-visual and comprehension skills while having an epic time.
A digital school filled with entertaining and interactive stories. It’s a safe and nurturing environment for 5-10 year-old children to learn through playing.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. Pick a story from the Neuronsurge library
2. Customize characters in the story
3. And…GAME ON!
4. Collect as many neuron connections as you can so you can track how much smarter you got along the way.
OUR SECRET SAUCE
• Interactive games are woven into the stories, instead of having to select them from a separate menu
• You get completely original stories
• Personal touch: customization of the characters
• Emphasis on soft skills and educational programs
As Mary Poppins said, ‘In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.’ Neuronsurge gives children just what they need: they can play the interactive stories as many times they want, while collecting virtual neuron connections – and forming them in their physical brain! We created an educational program focused on children, using the expertise of child-therapists, educators and parents.
These guides are prepared by educational experts, attached to each story which contain:
• A description of the characters,
• A description of the premise,
• A description of the main topic,
• Educational aspects
Visit Neuronsurge anytime, as it’s open 24/7, both for you and your child.
• It’s kidSAFE listed: https://www.kidsafeseal.com/certifiedproducts/neuronsurge_app.html
• It’s available on iPad with iOS 6 or higher.
• Visit www.neuronsurge.com for more information!
WHO WE ARE
Neuronsurge was founded by a team whose members are passionate about their children’s future. Our goal is to create a smarter, more open generation. We plan to reach this goal through this gamified app.
We ourselves are responsible for designing, developing, and marketing of the Neuronsurge app. The app itself affords young players to develop various life skills, such as motor and audio-visual skills and comprehension, while acquiring specialized knowledge such as terraforming and basic physics.
DOWNLOAD IT AND GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
Your feedback is very important to us. If you have a comment, question, or complaint, contact us at any given time using the Contact section of our website. We're here to answer all your questions and receive feedback on how to improve the Neuronsurge app, both for you and your child. You can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.