Summit K12 is an interactive eBook Reader App. The App comes in a stunning new design, intuitive eBook interface, book download capabilities and a host of features to engage students and enhance learning. It seamlessly integrates the ConceptLinks eBooks with videos, synched audio, image banks, and other interactive activities for an engaging reading experience.
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to the ConceptLinks eBooks and a personalized reading experience, the Summit K12 eBook Reader App enables students and teachers to access the ConceptLinks library of Science and Social Studies eBooks on-line and off-line.
• Refreshing and intuitive eBook interface
• Download the ConceptLinks eBooks and access them off-line
• Amazing Page Rendering with the page curl feature – eBooks feel just like printed books.
• Portrait and Landscape view with thumbnail based navigation.
• Make contextual notes, share notes, highlight text and see them in a centralized section for easy reviewing.
• Interactive Learning with Audio, Video, Image zoom, Practice and Mastery interactive activities including matching, categorize, image labeling, MC questions, fill in the blank, flash cards, open response and many more.
• Read Aloud Capabilities
• Full text based search capability to search any content within the eBook
• Pop-up glossary with definitions and translations
• Contextual interaction between students and teachers with the eBooks
• Individual and Class roster analytics enables teachers to help students learn more efficiently.
• Annotation sharing by students and teacher review of individual student annotations.
• Support for conversation thread in sticky notes
• Jump to any page in thumbnail view
• Displays the book size on disk
• Auto image magnification
Download sample eBook (after installing the App):
• Send email to email@example.com to request access code