Air Camera is the best way to stream your camera to an airplay receiver. eg. Apple TV, AirParrot or AirServer. Perfect for live events when you need a simple video feed to an external display. The external display only shows the video so elements like notifications, battery status and time don't distract your audience.
• Rule of Thirds overlay shows on device.
• Fixed focus on supported devices.
• Tap to focus available on supported devices.
• Smooth focus is enabled on supported devices.
• Left & Right Landscape orientation supported.
• Universal App (iPhone & iPad)
• Also supports Apple AV adapter.
• Take full resolution photos (with 3 second preview) during capture. High quality photos are saved to the camera roll.
• Swap between front and back cameras.
Instructions for Use:
1. Open Control Center (swipe up from bottom of screen)
2. Tap AirPlay
3. Select the target screen and enable mirroring
4. Close Control Center
5. Tap an area to focus (on supported devices)