Transit Stop: Portland TriMet you quick and easy access to bus, MAX light rail and WES Commuter rail arrival time estimates for your favorite Portland TriMet stops. The application utilizes data provided by the TriMet tracking systems over your device’s WiFi or cellular network connection.
Main Features Include:
● Apple Watch integration - view estimated arrival times for the stops you've saved on your wrist!
● 3D Touch support - With home screen quick actions you can quickly retrieve estimated arrival times for you saved stops.
● Estimated Bus & Rail Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm) along with the route name, distance to stop and destination.
● Location Map - In addition to the list of estimated arrival times you can view vehicle locations on a map.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● Service Alerts – View route service alerts for whichever bus route or rail line you're tracking.
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Bus routes, rail lines, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the TriMet tracking systems.
A free (advertisement supported) version of Transit Stop is also available.