Save yourself the hassle of working that tip out with our multi-function tip calculator. Need to share out the Bill or the Tip among a few friends or business colleagues? No problem! Want to be flexible about who contributes to the Bill or the Tip? Easy! You can individually opt for people to only contribute to the Bill or only to the Tip... or to neither or both! And the App will work it all out for you.
BUT IT’S ALSO A GAME - Rate your service and have fun doing it... The Tippmeter.
With Tippmeter you can have a bit of fun too. Tease the waiter or waitress by scoring their performance during the evening. Have a bit of banter with your friends about the quality of the service before rating... in front of your server! By rating the performance of the service you are automatically calculating and re-calculating the Tip. At the end of the evening give everyone a big surprise (or shock!) by what the Tip turns out to be. Go even further. Gamble payment of the tip amongst your party. Give someone the special treat of paying all of the Tip.
• Calculate your Bill and Tip effortlessly
• Split the Bill and/or Tip between all members of your party
• Members of your party can individually be selected to the contribute to the Bill and/or the Tip or
• Rate the overall service you receive to automatically adjust the Tip amount
• Override the calculated Tip if you want
• Interact and have fun with the waiter or waitress and your party members to rate the quality of service every time you are waited on
• Automatically readjusts the Tip, Up or down!
• Choose from a simple rating system or be a little more picky
• Choose to show or hide the current rating of service based on your scoring. Keep everyone in
suspense or tease them!
• Gamble. Press the Gamble button and let one person pay the whole Tip! Wow.
This is the first version that the Tippmeter Team have created for you, we have great plans for the future. This little App to intended be as useful, user friendly and fun as possible. Please send us all your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. You won’t want to go out without it.