My Diabetes Home is a personalized diabetes management app for iPhone or iPad. My Diabetes Home helps you take control of your diabetes by tracking your blood sugars, managing your medications, improving your doctor visits and more. Crafted by physicians, pharmacists and educators, you know you’re getting the real deal when it comes to diabetes management.
My Diabetes Home features:
* Quickly add your blood sugar in just a few taps
* Historical summary of your sugars in charts and graphs
* Medication tracking that includes dose reminders and refill reminders
* Medication tracking provides information about side effects and money saving options
* Tools to help track your weight, A1C, blood pressure, and cholesterol
* Diabetes dashboard that summarizes your current numbers
*** COMPANY FEATURED BY: Diabetes Daily, TCOYD, DiaTribe, Mashable, Diabetes Forecast, TuDiabetes, Market Wired, Silicon Prairie and NeedyMeds. ***
* The more I learn and use My Diabetes Home, the more I like it and it is an encouragement to me. I watched the video about the founder and that meant a lot knowing who was behind the program. -Phil C.
* Instead of tracking their sugars, meds, and lab results in separate places, my patients with diabetes are easily able to keep track of their information all in one place. -Kris Vijay, MD, Past President of the American College of Cardiology, Arizona Chapter
* Give yourself the gift of better health and join My Diabetes Home -Robert M.
* My Diabetes Home is a an exciting option for people with diabetes to coordinate all their efforts onto one platform. -Sue Freeman, RN, BSN, CDE
* Helps me daily. So glad I found this app and have spread the word. -LuAnn B.
* From improving your doctor's visits, to making diabetes easier to track and manage, to getting discounts on medications, My Diabetes Home is a one-stop resource for living a healthier life. -David Edelman, Co-Founder and CEO of Diabetes Daily
POWERED BY www.MyDiabetesHome.com
* Syncs with web and mobile
Any information provided is not medical advice and My Diabetes Home is not responsible for any information from third parties. My Diabetes Home is a diabetes management tool and should not be substituted for a medical device.