The new CRTO PORTability(OM) App is a safe, easy and convenient way to capture your continuing education and professional development activities directly on your mobile device to sync with your PORTfolio.
PORTability(OM) makes it easy to update your PORTfolio(OM) learning log from anywhere, even if you are not connected to the Internet. The App will save your entries and upload to your PORTfolio when you are connected again.
Key features of the PORTability App are:
• Enter information on the fly from your devices, without waiting until you have time to log into your PORTfolio from a computer, making it quick and easy to keep your learning log up to date;
• Categorize your learning activities by the type of activity and GROW domain (E.g., Conference, Consultation, Workshop, Re-certification, etc.);
• Take pictures of reference material and upload them directly to your PORTfolio (E.g., articles, certificates, agendas, etc.); and
• Quick access to the CRTO website through the PORTability App.
• Unlock various badges for completing your learning log entries.
Like other professionals, Respiratory Therapists need to document evidence of their growth and achievements throughout their careers. The CRTO's PORTability App will make it easy for Member’s to capture accomplishments at the moment, to sync with their PORTfolio in one convenient and secure process.
NOTE: The CRTO PORTability App is free to use and only available for Members of the CRTO.