A must have for all Phase 10 and Rummy Fans.
The object of the game is to be the first player to complete the ten phases. But beware: it's not easy to win on the highest difficulty level!
- Randomly generated phases or phases like in the 'Phase 10' card game
- Configurable number of players: 2-4
- Configurable game difficulty: 1-10
- Undo game moves
- Clear UI design without bells and whistles: NO music, NO speaking avatars!
- No annoying online logins
For each hand, each player's object is to complete and lay down the current phase, and then rid their hand of remaining cards by discarding them on laid-down Phases, called "hitting". The player who does this first wins the hand and scores no penalty; all other players earn penalty points according to the value of cards remaining in their hand.
A Jocker card "*" may be used in place of a number card and can be used as any color to complete any phase.
Skip cards have only one purpose: to cause another player to lose a turn. To use, give the "Skip" card to the player who shall lose a turn.