Have you ever had a dispute with a fellow player on the tennis court over a call that you couldn’t settle? Have you ever wondered why a certain ruling was made during a match you were watching? Or are you just curious about how some scenarios should be resolved?
The Rules of Tennis is determined by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). However it is not easy to look them up when you are on the tennis court. In addition, there are also some finer points of the interpretation of the Rule of Tennis that were provided by the experts. With this app, you will be able to have instant access to all these information so that you can resolve disputes quickly. For example:
* Who can call a double bounce?
* What happens if a ball dropped out of your opponent's pocket?
* What happens if a ball touches a permanent fixture?
* What happens if an out call is reversed?
* Rules are organized into categories so that you can quickly find the answer to your question.
* Include content from both ITF Rules of Tennis and USTA The Code.
* Include answers to questions from many of the popular tennis forums and magazines.
* You can save a rule to Favorites for easy access.
* You can email us additional rules to be included in future releases for other players benefit.