PENTA Time – Equipment – Production by Penta Technologies, Inc. works with PENTA Enterprise Software.
PENTA Time – Equipment – Production (TEP) is a crew-based field reporting application that provides front-line supervisors the mobile app they need to optimize reporting of employee time, equipment usage, production and reimbursements. The application can be used for jobs and work orders. TEP allows front-line supervisors to create activity logs in order to capture their crew’s activities from the work site, eliminating paper timesheets and the related inefficiencies. The application can be configured to require employee’s to sign their timesheet, affirming their time is accurate. Optional workflows are available to require approval of the information on the activity log prior to posting the resulting information into PENTA.
PENTA TEP is fully integrated with PENTA Personnel, Payroll, Equipment, and Job Cost Modules.
• Wizards enable efficient setup of new activity logs
• Copy from a previous activity log to enable quick setup
• Record daily details of employee time, employee reimbursements, equipment time and production entries
• Provides a summary view of entries to easily identify issues and make corrections
• Optional employee sign off – collect the signatures of your employees
• Optional activity log approval – Assign approvers who are responsible for reviewing the activity prior to posting into PENTA