The Australian Meat Safety (TAMS) app is designed to provide information about how you can safely manage your meat products from the point of purchase till actual consumption. TAMS is brought to you by researchers from the University of Tasmania with the support of government authorities in Australia.
The content of this app is based on best practice guidelines provided by the following agencies;
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO)
- Food standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)
- Food Safety Information Council (FSIC)
- Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA)
- New South Wales Food Authority (NSWFA)