Control your Electrolux Air Conditioner from wherever you are with this application.
Note: To use this application you also need the Electrolux ControlBox, an accessory for your Air Conditioner. Contact your nearest Electrolux retailer to find out more.
With the ControlBox app, you are able to control your AirConditioner from wherever you are. No SIM-card is needed for this system as the ControlBox connects over WiFi. You are able to add several different units in different locations to the app for remote control over a cloud solution.
-Auto-identification of the IR signal of the AC
-Different Room management
-Fan speed adjustment
-Latest Set up
-High/Low temp alarm
Please follow the manual delivered with your ControlBox unit for setup of system.
1. Plug the ControlBox device power supply into a power outlet.
2. Ensure the blue WiFi-indicator starts flashing rapidly at about 5-6 times per second. If not, please press the "Reset" button on the right side until it starts flashing.
3. Download and launch the Electrolux Air Control application to setup the controller.
4. Open app, click "Edit" and "Add new controller" (ie controller of one AC unit)
5. Select WiFi-network, insert password and connect
6. Wait while the controller is being set up
7. Select product or Detect from remote control
8. Edit name of controller and tap "Save" to complete setup
9. Click "Back" to go to start page and use the controller
Please note that different models of routers and mobile devices, in some cases, may have firmware or settings that are not compatible with ControlBox solution. Electrolux continously develops the solution in order to, as far as possible, support all in the market commonly used makes and models.