YOUR AUDIO GUIDE TO KYOTO
AudiTrip is your insider's audio guide to dozens of Kyoto's most important cultural and historical destinations. As the ancient capital of Japan, Kyoto's history is a rich tapestry going back over 1200 years to the Heian period of the Tale of Genji and Sei Shonagon's Pillow Book. AudiTrip can make your visit to Kyoto the journey of a lifetime by bringing that history to life and revealing the stories behind the sights, from temples to teahouses.
- All guides written by local insiders
- Narrative format focuses on the stories behind the sights
- Bookmark and download guides in advance or as you go
- Keyword and map search
- GPS and offline map
TODAY KYOTO, TOMORROW...?
AudiTrip will soon be expanding to cover culturally and historically important destinations elsewhere in Japan. Please stay tuned!
- The AudiTrip app itself is free. In-app purchase is required for some content.
- AudiTrip uses your GPS only when necessary, but please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.