Animal Games for Toddlers
Fun mini games for parents to share with their kids teaching baby animals!
Build Preschool, kindergarten, and early stage recognition skills fast with fun simple activities for little kids. Recommended for parents to use for kids ages 2-5 who are currently in preschool or about to enroll all the way up to kindergarten.
8 Fun Simple Mini Games:
1. ABC's - Memorize the alphabet and sing the song.
2. 123's - Numbers 1-9 including 0 and counting to 10!
3. Farm Wheel - Spin the Wheel and hear the animal!
4. Rattles - 4 different dynamic interactive games!
5. Puppy Feed - Take care of the baby puppy!
6. Kitty Feed - Give the kitten some treats.
7. Zoo - Visit the zoo and listen to the animals
8. Baby Zoo Piano - Play the favorite tunes of the animals.
Super Bonus: (6) Full-Length Animal Related Nursery Rhymes!
Lots more fun/interactive items throughout! This game does feature ads, please for parents only.
Keep your child busy and help them learn valuable kindergarten skills. Each of these mini games are designed to keep your child busy and learning. When they're done with one module just move onto the next.
Within the settings you can enable/disable the following options:
We love to hear from our customers, please e-mail BrainVaultGames@gmail.com with any questions or feature requests!