With the concept “Helpful App When in Trouble,” this application has been designed to provide prompt solutions for international visitors to deal with unexpected trouble while in Japan, such as becoming injured or ill, or not being able to communicate or use the Internet.
- Simple and straightforward interface that allows easy screen operation
- Provided with "Free Wi-Fi," "Translation (of speech and text input)" and other functions desired by international visitors to Japan (*)
- Available in English, Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Korean
(*) User ID and password will be communicated to you after purchasing Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance’s JAPAN TRAVEL INSURANCE ~TOKIO OMOTENASHI POLICY~ or other overseas travel insurance plans provided by the local companies of the Tokio Marine Nichido Group.
1. Emergency Call
- Directly contact the call center of your insurance company if you become injured or ill.
2. Free Wi-Fi
- Connect to the Internet at docomo Wi-Fi spots provided by NTT DOCOMO, INC. (Valid for seven days from the start date)
- Search docomo Wi-Fi spots (airports, convenience stores, cafes, etc.)
- Translate speech and text input, and display conversational phrases when offline. (Valid for seven days from the start date)
- Store up to three phone numbers for your hotel and other places frequently used during your stay in Japan.
5. docomo Wi-Fi Area Search
- Search for accessible docomo Wi-Fi areas
- Provide useful information for your travel in Japan, including culture, etiquette and more.