Each body part has its own flash card with title and sound. Our talking body app will help you enjoy teaching kids.
- sounds of human body parts
- kids learn with fun human anatomy
- anatomy for toddlers
- phonics games for kids
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study alphabet with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- educational kid game
- baby learning games
- baby learning flash cards
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated animals and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.