We live in a world where we can do almost anything on our smartphones – and our microwaves have more processing power than NASA used to put man on the moon. Isn’t it time insurance caught up?
At Neos, we're harnessing the power of technology to protect your home, your family and the things that matter most. An insurance pay-out can really help to get you back on your feet if the worst should happen, but what about the things money can't replace - your photos, your memories; the house you made a home?
Our goal is to use cutting-edge smart home technology to warn you if there's a threat to your home or your family. We combine the latest smart technology with premium home insurance from our partners at Hiscox, and augment it with round-the-clock monitoring and 24/7 emergency assistance. We can warn you if there’s a problem, let you check up on your home from anywhere in the world, and even put you in touch right tradespeople to fix it. Put simply, we want to offer our customers the best insurance experience in the world. It’s peace of mind, not a piece of paper.
Via the Neos app, you can:
- Check up on your home from anywhere in the world;
- Get alerts straight to your smart phone if there’s a problem;
- View real-time video from compatible cameras – and save snapshots of any problems;
- Respond to incidents with a direct line of communication to the monitoring centre;
- Quickly and easily review your Hiscox policy wording and key facts;
- Set your home alarm – even from outside the house.
The Neos app connects to the Neos hardware in order to work. You’ll need to call Neos on 0203 210 3000 to arrange a full Neos system to get the most out of this app.
Find out more online: