'mameTxt' is a tiny and simple text reader for Apple Watch.
'mame' means 'tiny beans' in Japanese, and in 'Book' context, it also means 'miniature'.
Apple Watch may be the best miniature book by 21st century technology.
To read text files on Apple Watch, please take following 3 steps:
1. Copy text files to iOS app via iTunes file sharing, or import from iCloud Drive. (Once iOS app started, MameTxt folder is created on iCloud Drive. You can copy .txt files to it.) This app supports only
- UTF-8 encoding
- .txt file suffix
- Up to 5MB file size
2. On iOS app, swipe a file and tap 'Sync' to transfer it to Watch. Transferred files appear on Watch app. File transfer may take some time. Strongly recommended to process files one by one.
3. On Watch app,
- Wait until file is transferred to in the view.
- Press to File List/ Page Jump/ Shuffle Quote mode/ Erase File.
- On File List view, select a title to read.
- Last viewed page is automatically bookmarked for each book.
Enjoy newest comfortable miniature book reading on your Apple Watch!
MameTxt supports watchOS2. Once synced, you can read .txt files anywhere without iPhone connectivity.