Enjoy the interactive panoramic views of the city of Brighton and Hove, the Sussex landscape and across the English Channel from the British Airways i360 app. Discover the story behind the construction of British Airways i360 on Brighton beach at the site of the original West Pier.
British Airways i360 app is a great tool for anyone exploring the city of Brighton and Hove and beyond, with an introduction to over 40 key places of interest that can be viewed from the glass pod at 138 metres high. Enabled with a virtual view function to locate the points of interest as you move around the glass viewing pod. You can also discover background information about British Airways i360 including how the 162 metre tower was built, how the giant glass viewing pod was constructed and the location of the visitor attraction at the site of the historic West Pier. Further content includes information about the other facilities at British Airways i360 including the Belle Vue restaurant, the West Pier Tea Room, the shop and the spaces available for functions.
A short welcome video shows visitors an introduction to the experience of British Airways i360 and information about the beach building.
Fun facts are presented in animation format. Time lapse videos show the tower and the pod being constructed. Additional content for children includes a photo treasure hunt activity and an interactive tower building activity.
- Locate and access information about key points of interest around Brighton and Hove, Sussex and beyond whilst in the British Airways i360 viewing pod at 138 metres high.
- Virtual view: a virtual experience from British Airways i360.
- Map view: the points of interest are displayed on an image of the view.
- Welcome video to inform visitors about their experience at British Airways i360
- Information and images telling the story of the construction of the tower and the pod. Information about the location of British Airways i360 on Brighton beach at the site of the historic West Pier.
- Animations to display fun facts about the building.
- Time lapse videos to show visitors how the tower and the pod were constructed.
- Content for children including a photo treasure hunt and an interactive activity.
- General information about British Airways i360 beach building and the facilities that can be found at the visitor attraction including information on the Belle Vue restaurant and the West Pier Tea Room.
- Historical images of the surrounding area that transform into the current views.
- In-app camera facility to take photos during your visit.
- The British Airways i360 app is available in a choice of ten different languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.