The OI Lead Adviser app is a mobile tool that allows the user to prepare, conduct, record and report leadership OI visits. The OI Lead Adviser app is for business managers, managing directors, and other leaders who are conducting leadership OI visits. It is both a tool to remind leaders of how to conduct a visit and a means of recording the results of the visit. The OI Lead Adviser App is also used by OI managers to track the KPI of mandatory leadership OI visits per leader per year.
- The app is intuitive and user-friendly
- Featuring big ORANGE PLUS button to create a New Visit record, the app guides you from start to end of the Leadership OI Visit.
- Featuring with various types of visited sites (office, field, etc.) the app suggests you typical Areas of Interest, the topics to discuss with personnel during the visit. Only Areas of Interest that are relevant to the Type of Site will be suggested to the leader. Other Areas of Interest can be added as well.
- There are no long checklists. Instead there are Areas of Interest and Keywords which allow easy usage on the go.
- To each Area of Interest the app features the Flag and the free text Notes field.
- The app automatically saves a draft of the record, which remains available until completion. The manager can concentrate on the visit and people around him not on the app
Easy to create visit record:
- Use big orange + button
- Select site type to see suggested Areas of Interest. Areas of Interest are typical issues/risks of the selected site type. Add or remove Areas of Interest as applicable
- All visit details, your notes and flags are saved automatically
Use your records:
- Scroll for all visits on the home page
- "Publish" your visits to achieve KPI
- Published visits sent on your @sgs.com email
- Share your report with others (visited site manager, etc.)
Security and access:
- Accessible only to the SGS Group personnel with valid sgs.com accounts
- The record of the visit will be stored both within the app itself and on the app's website in the user's personal inbox.
- The complete record of each visit is sent to the user's @sgs.com email, but can also be shared with others.
- The OI team accesses the visits’ demographic metrics only (to evaluate KPI completion); they do not have access to the actual records