“Looking to lose some unwanted weight?”
Not sure what to eat, don’t know if you should be doing cardio or weights? We have it all planned out for you!
Everyone knows that losing weight starts in the kitchen. We’ve come up with a meal plan and workout schedule that is based on your needs and your training experience level.
Our Meal Plan was designed for those who have a hard time following a very strict diet. We know eating the same foods over and over again is really boring. It makes it easy for us to quit and go back to our old habits. We want to make sure you succeed with your weight loss so we follow a point system that allows you to choose foods from different categories.
Our programming is the best and unlike anything else on the market.
So what can you expect from iGymPal?
• Custom training programs catered to your needs
• From beginner to advanced, we have a program that will GUARANTEE you results
• Can’t make it to the gym today? We have an entire section of home workouts, that require no equipment
• Calendar: know which muscle groups you’re working out on any given day
• Calendar: Know when to take a rest day
• Video and text description of every exercise
• Log all your workouts
• Like performing circuits? We have an abundance of circuits for you to perform, ranging from 1 minute to 60 minutes
• Have some training equipment at home? Tell the app what you have, and a program will be made based on your inputs
• 6 pack abs: get the flat stomach you’ve always dreamed of with our weight loss programming
Looking to lose weight? We have the exciting programming that you’ve been dreaming of. Ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced we offer hundreds of custom programs that are enjoyable to perform. We use a dynamic combination of strength training, circuit training, and cardiovascular exercise to insure that you will lose as much weight as possible, while getting stronger and feeling better about yourself.
Looking to get fit? Our general fitness section was designed to give you the best of everything. A combination of strength training, circuits, and cardio awaits you Expect to get stronger from your core to your extremities and watch your energy levels soar. Beginners can expect a balance of full body workouts, while the advanced can expect a plethora of options ranging from multiple circuits in one day, to some heavy lifting followed by more heavy lifting, or maybe some cardio… Each workout will propel you to new levels of fitness.
Get your FREE 7-day trial now, you have nothing to lose, except for some weight.